Monday, May 18, 2009

Three things......

The first thing is that I found this yesterday......




I was just killing some time skating random things and did a little driving around behind some obvious buildings. I first spotted the facing banks then I noticed that someone had added a bit of quick crete to one of the banks. It was fun....

The second thing is that this weekend is the annual slalom race in Tower Grove park. Go here for info....http://www.ncdsa.com/contest_registration.asp?ContestID=427

This isn't from Tower Grove but it is John Harms....



Tight slalom at the Texas Sizzler, March 29, 2009
Photo: Eddy Martinez

And the last thing which is probably old news by now, the Mills indoor park is being reopened by Plan Nine skate shop. It's been closed for four years now if I remember right. They'll have it open June 19th just in time for "Go Skateboarding Day". You can get the info on their website. I'll see you there over the winter......plan-nine.net.

Oh, and I can't figure out how to make those links to....link, so just copy and paste...you know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment